A look into the daily agenda of the average American.

Friday, September 14, 2012

From the Fairy's Garden: Rat-Tailed Radish



  I recently recieved a packet of seeds from a fellow gardener. They were rat-tailed radishes. I was very interested as I had never heard of such a thing. They are from Asia and apparently do well in the heat, so they should be great here in Florida. 




  I just planted two rows in a small raised bed today, after ammending the soil with some beautiful homemade compost.  I will repost in a few weeks, hopefully, with a small harvest of delicious little spicy rat-tailed radish pods! 



  For more garden ideas and tips, check out The Urban Garden Project on Facebook.  Like the page to get updates and ask gardening questions.    https://www.facebook.com/UrbanGardenProject

No comments:

Post a Comment